At Rather Lovely we want you to be happy with our service. We aim to despatch orders within 48 hours of receipt (excluding weekends and Bank Holidays) but sooner if possible. We will advise you by email if for any reason this cannot happen.
When purchasing from our website you, the consumer, have statutory rights as laid down in the Distance Selling Regulations (DSRs). These rights are reflected in our Terms & Conditions below.
ONLINE PURCHASES BY INDIVIDUALS
- You may cancel your order by email prior to despatch and receive a full refund of your payment (goods ordered and delivery charge). The refund will be made within 7 days of your cancellation email being received.
- Once you have received your order you may return unwanted goods for refund within 14 working days provided they are unused and the outer packaging of each item is intact. The cost of carriage for the return is the responsibility of the consumer. We, the supplier, will make the reimbursement for returned items as soon as possible and in any case within a period not exceeding 30 days beginning with the day on which the notice of cancellation was given.
- Substitute goods for any out of stock items will not be provided without prior email consent from the consumer.
- In the unlikely event of faulty goods being supplied, Rather Lovely will refund the full cost including carriage charges. The consumer is required to contact us by email to request return instructions for any suspected faulty goods.
- In accordance with EU Law we advise that you may contact the Online Dispute Resolution Service if you have any issues with purchasing goods through our website that we are unable to resolve to your satisfaction.
Here are our contact details:
T: 01206 543302